About cookies on this site
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small data file stored on your computer (or tablet, smartphone) when you browse this site.
Almost all websites use this technical means to keep information about the pages viewed by users. This is to memorize preferences and display settings from one page viewed to another.
- To remember your consent on the categories of cookies that will be used during your navigation.
- To ensure the proper functioning of this site.
- To ensure the security of your connection.
- To facilitate your navigation and your user experience.
- To establish anonymous attendance statistics in order to continuously improve our services.
The data stored in these cookies do not allow us to identify you personally (name, first name, address, etc.). They are kept for a maximum of 12 months, beyond which they are automatically deleted and a new consent on cookies is requested.
Two categories of cookies are used on the site :
These cookies are essential to the functioning of the site, they cannot be disabled.
Cookies used : spip_session, PHPSESSID, buildeo_gdpr_compliance
- Audience measurement / statistics
These cookies allow to carry out anonymous statistics of visit with Google Analytics, thus enabling us to improve the site to offer you a better user experience.
Cookies used : _ga, _gat_ *, _gid
You have the possibility to withdraw your consent previously given on the use of third-party cookies from this site by going to the page of the legal notices in the paragraph "Cookies".